FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
Would you like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Leading fundraising projects based on department’s needs and with special focus on systems and data management
- Providing project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress, including the Director Fundraising
- Managing contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Fostering and maintaining positive relationships with key stakeholders within the organisation
- Representing the fundraising perspective in key meetings, campaigns and project groups
- Acting as point of contact for the legal department on data privacy matters affecting fundraising or communications activities worldwide
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Relevant years of expertise managing global projects, with a focus on implementation of database systems and marketing tools
- A good understanding of data privacy legislation, mostly GDPR
- Self-starter with strong analytical and solution-oriented skills
- Fluent in English, additional language skills would be an asset
- Capacity to build and maintain excellent relations and to work effectively in a multicultural environment that respects diversity
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- An animal-friendly workplace with a dynamic and pleasant job environment
- Flexible working times with the option of partial remote work
- Wiener Linien annual ticket and pension fund after probationary period
- A minimum gross salary of EUR 40,000 per year (full-time base, consisting of 14 payments), negotiable depending on higher than required qualifications, skills and professional experience relevant for the position
We are dedicated to the principles of diversity, equality and inclusion.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your English CV and motivation letter to