FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Representing FOUR PAWS on a national level
- Maintaining and expanding our network in politics, society, and business
- Organising of dialogue processes with social stakeholders and events
- Observing, analysing, and evaluating political and social developments as well as legislative proposals
- Preparing speeches, briefings, position papers and statements and represent them to legislative institutions, stakeholders and media representatives
Your profile ideally illustrates
- University degree
- Relevant professional experience in the field of politics / government relations; preferably with experience in animal welfare
- Extensive knowledge of political processes, legislative procedures and the working methods of parties, parliaments, ministries, and civil society organizations
- Excellent communication skills and a professional performance
- Willingness to travel (national)
Our offer includes
- the opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- a multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- an animal-friendly and pleasant working environment in a motivated team
- an attractive workplace near the station Friedrichstraße
- flexible and family-friendly work organisation
We are dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge. Please send us your application documents (including salary expectation and start date) in German via e-mail to: