FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Developing and implementing relevant emergency procedures and SOPs, as needed
- Ensuring the safety of all infrastructure essential to daily operations as well as security of the property and thereby ensuring the safety of animals, staff, and visitors, including relevant record keeping
- Implementing regular staff trainings according to best practices and the organisations specific needs
- Implementing and ensuring compliance to occupational health and safety (OH&S) regulations
- Maintaining the functionality of IT connectivity in all areas of the sanctuary and assisting with setting up new workstations in close cooperation with the IT department
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Several years’ experience in Safety and Security
- Security qualification and/ certification, including Occupational Health and Safety
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Solid knowledge of MS Office 365 as well as virtual communications tools (e. g. MS Teams)
- Strong administrative and organisational skills, high level of integrity, confidentiality, and accuracy
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment in a motivated team
- A modern leadership culture and promotion of training measures
We are dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity, and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV and cover letter in English as well as your salary expectations to: