FOUR PAWS is an international animal welfare organisation with headquarters in Vienna, Austria, and offices in 14 other countries. Founded by Heli Dungler in 1988, the organisation strives to help animals in need with sustainable campaigns and projects. FOUR PAWS focuses on animals that are directly under human influence, for example stray dogs and stray cats, farm animals, companions animals and wild animals kept in inappropriate conditions. FOUR PAWS aims to help animals in need directly and quickly. www.four-paws.org
We are looking for a positive thinker with close affinity to animal welfare to fill this position as soon as possible:
Senior Offline Fundraiser (m/f/d)
- Managing and controlling the various direct mail programmes
- Coordinating the telephone fundraising
- Developing and scaling the Face-to-Face Fundraising
- Being responsible for the budget and monitor it permanently
- Developing and implementing of new ideas for the fundraising programmes
- Monitoring and establishing new processes (e.g. data handling, information exchange)
- Being responsible for the entire reporting of the offline fundraising activities
- Close contact with our fundraising agencies
- Several years’ work experience in a similar role in an NGO, but also in other areas such as marketing or PR
- Experience in working with agencies and managing these
- Strategically even in the hectic pace of day-to-day business
- Experience in being budget responsible
- Excellent communication/writing skills in German and the ability to communicate with English-speaking colleagues
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS issues and values
- Occasional business trips mainly in Germany
What we offer:
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment in a motivated team
- A fully integrated and respectful partnership within an international organisation
- An attractive working place with technically advanced infrastructure located close to the centre of Hamburg.
- Work experience in an international organization limited to 24 months
- Local and international career development opportunities
We welcome enquiries from everyone and value diversity in our workforce.
Are you looking for an opportunity like this?
FOUR PAWS is looking forward to meeting you!
Moreover, we are happy to consider your application for other suitable job opportunities within our global organisation.
Please send your application, preferably via email, to Nina Kurtz, Personnel Officer Germany: email@example.com