FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Supervising all operations and programmes as well as providing full support to achieve the Elephants Lake related project objectives
- Participating in the planning process for the site in accordance with FOUR PAWS standards
- Developing protection plans and supervising the implementation within the highest standards that guarantee the protection of the site
- Participating in the development of zoning plans including the safe area and places of use
- Building and sustaining a close relationship with local community representatives, target groups, decision makers and community leaders
- Preparing technical and administrative reports
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Minimum BSc in Vet Medicine, Agriculture, Biology, Forest Management or relevant studies
- Excellent written and oral level of English and Myanmar language skills
- Good reporting and communication skills
- Ability to manage a team of different backgrounds
- Flexibility and ability to work full time
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS values and issues
Our offer includes
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment in a motivated team
- A fully integrated and respectful partnership within an international organisation
- An attractive working place with technically advanced infrastructure
- Local and international career development opportunities
We offer you a gross salary of minimum of USD 8,000 per year as well as other local benefits, with the willingness to pay higher based on your qualifications, skills and professional experience.
We are dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge.