FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Founded by Heli Dungler in Vienna in 1988, the organisation focuses on stray dogs and cats as well as pets, farm animals and wild animals kept in inappropriate conditions as well as in disaster and conflict zones. With sustainable campaigns and projects, FOUR PAWS provides rapid help and long-term protection for suffering animals. www.four-paws.org
We are searching for a positive thinking personality with great affinity to animal welfare as soon as possible:
Site Manager (m/f/d)
- Supervising all operations and programmes as well as providing full support to achieve the Elephants Lake related project objectives
- Participating in the planning process for the site in accordance with FOUR PAWS standards
- Developing protection plans and supervising the implementation within the highest standards that guarantee the protection of the site
- Participating in the development of zoning plans including the safe area and places of use
- Building and sustaining a close relationship with local community representatives, target groups, decision makers and community leaders
- Preparing technical and administrative reports
- Minimum BSC in Vet Medicine, Agriculture, Biology, Forest Management or relevant studies
- Excellent written and oral level of English and Myanmar language skills
- Good reporting and communication skills
- Ability to manage a team of different backgrounds
- Flexibility and ability to work full time
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS values and issues
What we offer:
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment in a motivated team
- A fully integrated and respectful partnership within an international organisation
- An attractive working place with technically advanced infrastructure
- Local and international career development opportunities
We welcome enquiries from everyone and value diversity in our workforce.
We offer you a gross salary of minimum of USD 8,000 per year as well as other local benefits, depending on your qualifications, skills and professional experience.
Are you looking for such an opportunity?
We look forward to meeting you!
Moreover, we are happy to consider your application for other suitable job opportunities within our global organisation.
Please send your application in English, preferably via email, to