FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
In this position you will represent FOUR PAWS and its positions towards food and farming practices in the EU ecosystem while you directly cooperate with the Farm Animals and Nutrition department, the European Policy office and other offices of FOUR PAWS.
Your contribution will be
- Representing FOUR PAWS and its demands around sustainable food and farming practices in EU fora
- Cultivating and expanding a relevant network of political decisionmakers with a focus on sustainable food and farming practices
- Developing and implementing FOUR PAWS’ advocacy strategy that includes both a convincing vision and smart goals to an ambitious but realistic schedule
- Contributing to and promoting FOUR PAWS’ positions on sustainable food and farming practices; keeping track of key legislative and policy developments in this field
- Organising stakeholder meetings as well as public discussions and events
- Observing the political landscape closely and identify starting points for our demands and proactively working with lobby and campaigning teams
- Collaborating with the Farm Animals and Nutrition department, European Policy office and other lobby offices of FOUR PAWS and share knowledge
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Relevant professional experience, preferably in food and/or sustainable farming (e.g. animal welfare, organic, agro-ecology, etc.) or similar studies
- Extensive skills and experience of advocacy in EU legislative and political processes
- Preferably experience in working in or with international and/or national institutions
- Strong project and organisational skills
- Proficient in MS packages: Word/Powerpoint/Excel
- Ability to work with an international team and external partners to achieve the program objectives
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills including presentation skills
- Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with decision makers at the highest level
- Ability and willingness to travel internationally when required
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- An attractive and technically advanced office with excellent public transport links
- A dynamic and challenging work environment with a high level of inspiration and commitment
We are dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge. Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge. If you are interested, we look forward to receiving your application documents directly with your LinkedIn profile.