FOUR PAWS is an international animal welfare organisation with headquarters in Vienna, Austria, and offices in 14 other countries. Founded by Heli Dungler in 1988, the organisation strives to help animals in need with sustainable campaigns and projects. FOUR PAWS focuses on animals that are directly under human influence, for example stray dogs and stray cats, farm animals, companions animals and wild animals kept in inappropriate conditions. FOUR PAWS aims to help animals in need directly and quickly. www.four-paws.org
We are looking for a positive thinker with close affinity to animal welfare to fill this position as soon as possible:
Team Support Marketing International (m/f/d)
- Support the Marketing International team with day to day marketing and administrative tasks
- Support the creation of various marketing materials through
- photo and general research activities
- requesting cost estimates from printers and graphic designers
- preparation of content and data
- Support the data maintenance using CRM database
- Help with the marketing inventory
- Good understanding of marketing and corporate communications
- Solid computer skills including MS Office especially Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
- Reliable, well-organised and detail-oriented
- Availability to work in the afternoon from 2pm on, minimum 2 days Monday to Thursday
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS issues and values
What we offer:
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment in a motivated team
- A fully integrated and respectful partnership within an international organisation
- An attractive working place with technically advanced infrastructure located close to the centre of Vienna** with the great chance to experience the rich culture and history of Austria
- Work experience in Headquarters of an international organisation limited to 12 months
- Local and international career development opportunities
We offer you a gross salary of EUR 446, - per month according to the legal marginal employment.
We welcome enquiries from everyone and value diversity in our workforce.
Are you looking for an opportunity like this?
FOUR PAWS is looking forward to meeting you!
Moreover, we are happy to consider your application for other suitable job opportunities within our global organisation.
Please send your application in English, preferably via email to
** 2019: city with the highest quality of living named by international staff members (source: www.mercer.com)