FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Representing FOUR PAWS in the media
- Acquiring new contacts and positioning FOUR PAWS to the public
- Collaborating with the Science Unit and the European Policy Office at FOUR PAWS
- Impacting, evaluating and monitoring press work
- Generating and editing press reports and statements
- Developing and implementing media strategies in close cooperation with the Head of Communication, the campaigners, digital experts, and the colleagues at FOUR PAWS International
- Leading the press team of 3 colleagues
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Several years of experience in professional journalism, preferably regarding political and/or NGO fields
- Relevant experience in a leading position
- Experience in the professional analysis of social and political developments and in planning and implementing large PR campaigns, ideally in a societal-political context/NGO
- Confident and professional stage presence in front of cameras and audiences
- Very good English and German (written and spoken)
- Creativity, engagement, independence and as well as being a team player
- Ability to stay calm at any time
- Great affinity for animal welfare and FOUR PAWS values
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment in a motivated team
- A fully integrated position within an international animal welfare organisation
- An attractive working place located close to the attractive centre of Hamburg
- Local and international career development opportunities
We are dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity and plurality.
Please send your application, including salary expectation and earliest entry date as one pdf. file via email.