FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Represent FOUR PAWS in public and in the media
- Develop and implement media strategies in close cooperation with the Head of Communication, the campaigners and the colleagues at FOUR PAWS International
- Responsible for the budget and leading a 3-person team
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Experience in professional journalism and ideally in leading teams
- Confident and professional demeanor on the "political stage", in front of cameras and audiences
- Ability to work under pressure in challenging situations and - if necessary - flexibility in working hours
- Experience in the professional analysis of social and political developments and in planning and implementing large PR campaigns - ideally in a societal-political context
- Very good English and German (written and spoken)
- Great affinity for animal welfare and FOUR PAWS values
Our offer includes
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment in a motivated team
- A fully integrated position within an international organisation
- An attractive working place located close to the centre of Hamburg
- Local and international career development opportunities
We are dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge.