FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Founded by Heli Dungler in Vienna in 1988, the organisation focuses on stray dogs and cats as well as pets, farm animals and wild animals kept in inappropriate conditions as well as in disaster and conflict zones. With sustainable campaigns and projects, FOUR PAWS provides rapid help and long-term protection for suffering animals. www.vier-pfoten.de
We are searching for a positive thinking personality with great affinity to animal welfare from as soon as possible:
Teamlead Press (m/f/d)
- Represent FOUR PAWS in public and in the media
- Develop and implement media strategies in close cooperation with the Head of Communication, the campaigners and the colleagues at FOUR PAWS International
- Responsible for the budget and leading a 3-person team
- Experience in professional journalism and ideally in leading teams
- Confident and professional demeanor on the "political stage", in front of cameras and audiences
- Ability to work under pressure in challenging situations and - if necessary - flexibility in working hours
- Experience in the professional analysis of social and political developments and in planning and implementing large PR campaigns - ideally in a societal-political context
- Very good English and German (written and spoken)
- Great affinity for animal welfare and FOUR PAWS values
What we offer:
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment in a motivated team
- A fully integrated position within an international organisation
- An attractive working place located close to the centre of Hamburg
- Local and international career development opportunities
We welcome enquiries from everyone and value diversity in our workforce.
Are you looking for an opportunity like this?
FOUR PAWS is looking forward to meeting you!
Moreover, we are happy to consider your application for other suitable job opportunities within our global organisation.
Please send your application, preferably via email, to Nina Kurtz, Personnel Officer Germany: email@example.com