FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. From May until September 2022, we are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Supporting the development and implementation of the education concept for activities and guided tours at BEAR SANCTUARY Arbesbach
- Welcoming visitors to the sanctuary and making it a unique and memorable experience for them by providing knowledgeable and engaging information while on the tour
- Conducting group tours and taking care of children and youth programmes
- Assisting in the sale of entry tickets and shop items as well as shelf maintenance
- Coordinating the customer service between staff and visitors
Your profile ideally illustrates
- First experience in customer service, as an advantage
- Very good German skills, good Czech skill, as an advantage
- Great communication and collaboration skills
- Willingness to travel as well as driver's licence, upon request
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS vision and mission
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment in a motivated team
- An animal-friendly workplace with a dynamic and pleasant job environment
- A modern leadership culture and promotion of training measures
- A gross salary of minimum EUR 1,280 per month (on a 30-hour base) negotiable depending on higher than required qualifications, skills and professional experience relevant for the position
We are dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV in German to