FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Developing BEAR SANCTUARY Arbesbach’s communication activities in accordance with the Sanctuary Manager and in alignment with FOUR PAWS country activities
- Optimising and maintaining the website and Social Media channels in German, English, and Czech to promote the sanctuary, increasing the number of followers and filling it with engaging content
- Organising and maintaining all administrative tasks for hospitality and tourism activities
- Taking part in trainings for safety and security to ensure an active communication flow on these topics within the sanctuary team
- Being responsible for attractive and actual designs and offers via the online ticketing system
- Creating and supervising the production of marketing materials in line with the FOUR PAWS Signature
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Relevant years of experience in customer services, tourism and/or administrative fields
- Very good German skills, good Czech skills, as an advantage
- Great communication and collaboration skills
- Willingness to travel as well as driver’s license, upon request
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS vision and mission
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment in a motivated team
- An animal-friendly workplace with a dynamic and pleasant job environment
- A modern leadership culture and promotion of training measures
- A gross salary of minimum EUR 40,000 per year, negotiable depending on higher than required qualifications, skills and professional experience relevant for the position
We are dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV in German to