FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
Would you like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Developing and implementing a tourism marketing strategy to promote BEAR SANCTUARY Ninh Binh, to increase the number of daily visitors, school groups, booked tours, and attract a wider target group to the sanctuary
- Developing sales packages, building a tourist partner network and managing key accounts as well as maintaining a practical client/partner database
- Developing and implementing an online tourism marketing strategy to promote the sanctuary on all of its social media channels to increase the number of followers, to keep followers engaged
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Demonstrable experience in tourism marketing or service marketing
- A bachelor degree in marketing, tourism, economics, or social science & humanities
- Very good Vietnamese and English languages.
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Very good communication and presentation skill
- Basic skill in using graphic design applications is an advantage
- Willingness to travel and live in a remote area
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS vision and mission
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment in a motivated team
- An animal-friendly workplace with a dynamic and pleasant job environment
- A modern leadership culture and promotion of training measures
- An eLearning onboarding platform
We are dedicated to the principles of diversity, equality and inclusion.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV in English and application letter with your salary expectation by 30th April 2022 to