FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about its sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with FOUR PAWS along its mission? This is your chance. FOUR PAWS is looking for dedicated people to enrich its team.
Your contribution will be
- Developing and implementing a tourism marketing strategy to promote day visitors
- Developing and implementing a conversion strategy to increase the number of day visitors
- Implementing the organisational signature of LIONSROCK in conjunction with the national marketing team
- Working in close cooperation with outside marketing agencies and tour operators
- Developing incentive packages for travel and tourism associations and building strong relationships that will encourage sales channels to promote LIONSROCK as a destination
- Providing both written and visual content for all social media channels related to LIONSROCK
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Previous experience working as a Tourism Marketing Manager for an international NGOs or relevant corporate sector experience
- Relevant education
- Experience with various social media channels and working with tourism and travel operators
- Knowledge of the Free State and its tourism landscape
- Strong written and verbal English skills
- Valid work permit for South Africa
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- An eLearning onboarding platform
We are dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity, and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV in English along with a cover letter and samples of your work to: