FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
Would you like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Managing alien and indigenous invasive plant species by creating and implementing a long-term management plan
- Assisting with assessment and management of field conditions for game species and relevant environmental conditions
- Taking care of the Dam maintenance
- Planning, implementing and maintaining seasonal vegetable and herb gardens
- Keeping good relations and cooperation with relevant experts and authorities
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Many years of relevant proven professional experience
- Relevant qualifications
- Strong leadership and collaboration skills
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Good computer usage skills
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS vision and mission
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- An animal-friendly workplace with a dynamic and pleasant job environment
- A modern leadership culture and promotion of training measures
We are dedicated to the principles of diversity, equality and inclusion.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV and salary requirements in English by 13 May 2022 to: