FOUR PAWS is an international animal welfare organisation with headquarters in Vienna, Austria, and offices in 14 other countries. Founded by Heli Dungler in 1988, the organisation strives to help animals in need with sustainable campaigns and projects. FOUR PAWS focuses on animals that are directly under human influence, for example stray dogs and stray cats, farm animals, companions animals and wild animals kept in inappropriate conditions. FOUR PAWS aims to help animals in need directly and quickly. www.four-paws.org
We are searching for a positive thinking personality with great affinity to animal welfare as soon as possible:
VIDEO EDITOR (m/f)
- Designing, texting and editing video content for different channels and target groups according to FOUR PAWS guidelines
- Archiving video content as well as selecting and supplying videos for internal and external partners
- Clarifying footage copyrights
- Communicating and collaborating with other departments
- 3 years media production experience
- Fluency in Adobe Premiere Pro CC and After Effects
- A sensitivity for a story and ability to create compelling content
- Ability to work pro-active and independently but also being a team player
- Communicative, structured and well organised personality with an intercultural understanding
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS issues and values
What we offer:
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment in a motivated team
- A fully integrated and respectful partnership within an international organisation
- An attractive working place with technically advanced infrastructure located close to the center of Vienna** with the great chance to experience the rich culture and history of Austria
- Work experience in Headquarters of an international organisation limited to 12 months
- Local and international career development opportunities
FOUR PAWS welcomes enquiries from everyone and value diversity in their workforce.
FOUR PAWS offers you a gross salary of minimum EUR 31.590, - per year, depending on your qualifications, skills and professional experience.
Are you looking for such an opportunity?
FOUR PAWS is looking forward to meeting you!
Please send your application in English as well as some samples of your work, preferably via email with the reference number 70.618 to our ISG career portal.
** 2017: city with the highest quality of living named by international staff members (source: www.mercer.com)
Visit us at career.isg.com - here you will find daily new job offers.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
A-1020 Wien, Rustenschacherallee 38
Nicole Fugger, T: +43 1 512 35 05 - 73