FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
Would you like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Ensuring that the daily workflow in all areas of visitor services runs smoothly
- Organising and scheduling the work processes of the visitor services team and ensuring that they are delivering excellent service
- Creating key performance indicators (visitor numbers, revenue/expenditure)
- Managing sales activities for tickets, shop and bistro, and controlling cash balances
- Selling, promoting, and providing background information on the many unique products being sold in the shop and explaining how their purchase contributes to the support of our rescued animals
- Welcoming visitors to the bunker exhibition and making it a unique and memorable experience for them by providing knowledgeable and engaging information
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Relevant as well as proven professional experience in the hospitality industry
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent German and strong English skills
- Ability to participate within a multi-disciplinary team as well as work autonomously
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS vision and mission
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A diverse and responsible occupation with a lot of creative freedom
- Working within a team of international animal sanctuaries
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- An eLearning onboarding platform and many different learning opportunities
We are dedicated to the principles of diversity, equality, and inclusion.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV in German to