FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
In this position you are responsible for the development and management of an online platform for an active and engaged volunteer community.
- Developing an online platform for FOUR PAWS Germany and filling it with life and creativity
- Developing and implementing digital participation ideas, supporter journeys and concepts for volunteer support for each upcoming campaign as part of the volunteer coordination team
- Identifying the needs and wishes of our activists with the aim of keeping them committed to us
- Communicating with a multitude of activists daily, being the contact person for questions and suggestions from the network and ensuring that our supporters can become active for our goals
- Reaching out to new target groups and binding them to the platform through participatory activities
- Travelling regularly to our regional groups and actions (probably once a quarter)
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Experience in the field of online platforms
- Know-how in coordination or mobilisation of volunteers
- Appealing and clear way of communication and ability to win people over for your goals
- Positive and open approach to all people, openness to new things and no reservations
- Experience with image and video editing programmes, capability to create and edit social media graphics and small videos and competent use of Office 365
- Business fluent German, fluent written and spoken English
Our offer includes
- the opportunity to work from home
- shaping and development of a new project from the beginning
- the opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- a varied and responsible job with a lot of creative freedom
- a multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- an animal friendly workplace, a pleasant job environment and a motivated team
- flexible and family-friendly work organisation
We are dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge. Please send us your application documents (including salary expectation and start date) as PDF-file via e-mail in German to