FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Coordinating new technical developments and improvements of the CMS (NEOS) together with the web agency
- Supporting international website editors and campaigns of FOUR PAWS
- Optimising international content based on insights about performance of the website and Google analytics, SEO and digital trends
- Supervising and coordinating new projects (e.g. roll-out of a chatbot, launch of new microsites)
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Several years of experience, preferably as project- or product manager and/or in online marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in digital marketing, information scientist and/or other related education
- Experience in CMS (preferably NEOS), SEO and UX is a plus
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Team player with high social skills, reliability, and flexibility
- Pro-active and self-organising person, quick at adjusting and adapting to a fast-changing environment
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- An animal-friendly and pleasant working environment in an international team
- An attractive working place located close to the attractive centre of Hamburg
- A responsible job with a lot of creative freedom
- A modern leadership culture and promotion of training measures
We are dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and please send your application in English or German, including salary expectation and earliest entry date as one pdf file via email.