FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
Would you like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Maintaining independently various accounting tasks such as payables, receivables, general ledger, and fixed assets, to trial balance
- Managing the electronic payment-run
- Preparing and analysing reports and statistics, as well as documents for the annual closing and auditing
- Ongoing reconciling of balances and accounts as well as monitoring the open items lists
- Maintaining the digital filing system for invoices, receipts and other documents
- Being a contact for internal stakeholders for questions concerning the status of invoices and payments
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Relevant years of professional experience in accounting (BMD NTCS an advantage)
- Completion of commercial education or training (HAK, HAS or WIFI accountant exam)
- Experience with paperless accounting, as an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of German and good communication skills in English (written and oral)
- Solid MS Office knowledge, especially MS Excel
- Critical thinking and time management
- Dedication, flexibility and ability to work in a team
- Willingness to develop and take on new tasks
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS vision and mission
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- An animal-friendly workplace with a dynamic and pleasant job environment
- Modern leadership culture and promotion of training measures
- Flexible working times with the option of partial remote work
- Wiener Linien annual ticket and pension fund after probationary period
- A minimum gross salary of EUR €42,120 per year (full-time base, consisting of 14 payments), negotiable depending on higher than required qualifications, skills and professional experience relevant for the position
FOUR PAWS works towards a world filled with respect, empathy and understanding for animals and believes in the same values for people: we strongly encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds and lived experiences to apply as we welcome everyone who wants to support our mission. Please contact email@example.com if you require assistance applying to this position.
All interested individuals are invited to submit their applications for the position. Please note that in compliance with applicable laws and regulations, having a valid work permit or being eligible to obtain one is a requirement for this position prior to commencing employment.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV (in English or German) to