FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
Would you like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Coordinating well-established Face to Face and Call Centre Fundraising programmes in collaboration with agency partners
- Identifying and trialling new individual giving channels and income streams to reach and recruit new donors
- Using data to develop, regularly update and report on acquisitions against targets
- Developing targeted lead conversion journeys across channels
- Assisting with the planning and implementation of events
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Several years relevant experience and/or educational background
- A proven track record in coordinating Face-to-Face Fundraising activities and growing acquisition channels
- Several years of professional copywriting and/ or marketing experience
- A proven track record in individual regular giving programmes and donor retentions
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, with a good understanding of data analysis techniques
- Experience with CRM systems such as Salesforce
- An independent and organised self-starter
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS’ vision and mission
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment in a motivated team
- An attractive and technically advanced office
- Training measures and an eLearning onboarding platform
- A competitive salary with benefits
FOUR PAWS works towards a world filled with respect, empathy and understanding for animals and believes in the same values for people: we strongly encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds and lived experiences to apply as we welcome everyone who wants to support our mission. Please contact email@example.com if you require assistance applying to this position.
All interested individuals are invited to submit their applications for the position. Please note that in compliance with applicable laws and regulations, having a valid work permit for the respective country or being eligible to obtain one is a requirement for this position prior to commencing employment.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV and salary expectations in English to: