FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
Would you like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Implementing the daily care, husbandry practices, and creating species-appropriate enrichment for all the animals in your care, while strictly adhering to all safety protocols and quality standards
- Supporting veterinary measures and procedures, as needed
- Participating in and supporting the safe transfer of animals to and from the sanctuary
- Maintaining the enclosures, buildings, and outdoor areas of the site
- Supporting the coordination and organisation of daily visitors in the sanctuary as well as with guided tours and special events
Your profile ideally illustrates
- A relevant degree as a zookeeper and knowledge of biology, animal behavior, etc.
- Experience in working with wild animals
- Knowledge of occupational health and safety regulations when dealing with wild animals
- A keen interest in animal welfare and wildlife topics
- English language skills a plus
- Practical, adaptable, creative, hardworking, problem solver
- Valid driver’s license
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS vision and mission
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment in a motivated team
- A modern leadership culture and promotion of training measures
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV to