FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- supporting with continuous desktop research concerning scientific animal welfare knowledge, legislation, and political situation regarding Farm Animals on national and international level
- providing structured elaboration and documentation, reports, presentations, and statistical analysis
- maintaining an International Monitoring System for relevant scientific topics
- supporting the development for nurturing and consequent extension of scientific partnerships
- participating in the development of new innovative scientific cooperation projects and strategic platforms
- participating in national and international congresses
Your profile ideally illustrates
- practical knowledge on Animal Welfare Assessment in Farm Animals
- master or PhD in agricultural sciences, veterinary medicine, or related fields of study
- German and English: business fluent in written and spoken
- proficient in statistical analysis including “R”, all Microsoft applications and having a general IT affinity and willingness to learn new IT applications
- being solution-oriented, flexible, creative, stress resilient und used to independent working
- willingness to travel as well as driver's license
Our offer includes
- the opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- a multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- a gross salary of minimum EUR 21.000,- per year (for 20h per week) with the willingness to pay higher based on your qualifications, skills, and professional experience.
We are dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV and Motivation Letter in English and German to