FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
Would you like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Providing outstanding service to our donors by answering questions, handling complaints, and finding solutions
- Handling a high volume of donor related calls and emails
- Responding to external inquiries regarding animal welfare, husbandry conditions and animal emergencies
- Maintaining databases by entering and amending donor information as necessary
- Processing mail returns from offline fundraising and follow-up orders by donors
- Participating in the donation services’ process management
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Successfully completed apprenticeship as an office administrator or comparable professional training
- Relevant professional experience in service centers/service sector
- Very good MS Office skills (Word, Excel, MS Teams, Outlook)
- Knowledge in the use of a digital customer database is an advantage
- Pleasure in taking phone calls
- Structured and efficient way of working
- Experience in process management is an advantage
- Very good knowledge of German, solid knowledge of English
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS vision and mission
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- A dog-friendly workplace, easily accessible by public transport, with a dynamic and pleasant working environment
- Fully paid Deutschland-Ticket ticket or rental bicycle
- Flexible and family friendly working arrangements including option of up to 60% from home
- Fully covered pension payments after six month of employment
FOUR PAWS works towards a world filled with respect, empathy and understanding for animals and believes in the same values for people: we strongly encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds and lived experiences to apply as we welcome everyone who wants to support our mission. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require assistance applying to this position.
All interested individuals are invited to submit their applications for the position. Please note that in compliance with applicable laws and regulations, having a valid work permit or being eligible to obtain one is a requirement for this position prior to commencing employment.
Become part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge by sending your complete application documents (including the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations) as a PDF file to