FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
Would you like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Providing outstanding service to our donors by answering questions, handling complaints, and finding solutions
- Working closely with other members of the Front Office team to handle a high volume of donor-related calls, emails, and correspondence, with a focus on French communications
- Maintaining databases by entering and amending donor information as necessary
- Working closely with team members to receive visitors, process incoming and outgoing mail, and answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Completed commercial (KV) or equivalent
- Excellent French (written and oral C2 equivalent) and good German skills (at least B2 equivalent), English an advantage
- Motivated team player with a high degree of initiative and flexibility
- Reliable and quality-conscious work ethic
- Structured and detail-oriented
- Friendly personality with a distinct talent for service and organisation
- Very good MS Office skills
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS vision and mission
The offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- A modern workplace in Zurich, easily accessible by public transport
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment in a highly motivated team
- 5 weeks of vacation and extra family days at the end of the year
- Flexible and family-friendly working arrangements including option of up to 50% from home
- Dog-friendly office
FOUR PAWS works towards a world filled with respect, empathy and understanding for animals and believes in the same values for people: we strongly encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds and lived experiences to apply as we welcome everyone who wants to support our mission. Please contact email@example.com if you require assistance applying to this position.
All interested individuals are invited to submit their applications for the position. Please note that in compliance with applicable laws and regulations, having a valid work permit for the respective country or being eligible to obtain one is a requirement for this position prior to commencing employment.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your application materials in German or French to: