FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
Would you like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
As the assistant you act as the right hand of the Director. The focus is on organizational and administrative support. In addition, you are responsible for ensuring that everything runs smoothly within our office.
- Managing the agenda and secretariat for the director, including planning and preparing meetings within VIER VOETERS and within FOUR PAWS International
- Preparing board meetings (about 4 times a year) in consultation with the director and take minutes of the actions and decisions
- Ensuring proper office administration and you manage administrative processes, documents and an effective information system. You do this in close collaboration with our international Quality Management team
- Together with the two public service employees, you ensure that the office with 20 employees runs smoothly
- Coordinating office management and you are the contact person for suppliers and manage the contracts. You ensure representativeness of the office and support colleagues with remote working
- Arranging team drinks, outings and take care of birthdays and anniversaries
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Relevant years of experience in a management support role
- Excellent English and fluent Dutch, both verbal and in writing
- Experience with Office 365 and other systems and tools such as MS Teams, Docusign
- Organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- Time management expertise with the ability to prioritise workload and remain organized and accurate while meeting deadlines
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS vision and mission
- The ability to connect with people and build relationships, both on national and international level
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- An animal-friendly workplace in a monumental building in Amsterdam, easy to reach by public transport
- Room for initiative and scheduled time for individual learning goals
- A premium-free pension scheme, fully covered by FOUR PAWS
- Flexible working times with the option of partial remote work
We are dedicated to the principles of diversity, equity and inclusion.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with a cover letter together with your CV in Dutch no later than 24 October to