FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Supporting the director Netherlands by providing office administration and secretarial and organisational support
- Being responsible for HR processes, e. g. onboarding, offboarding, contract management, changes, leaves, coordination with external payroll service provider for salaries as well as handling job and volunteer applications
- Preparing meetings and presentations and keeping minutes during meetings
- Coordinating office activities and events
- Communicating with internal colleagues and external partners on an international level
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Work experience in HR or office management, preferably in an international environment
- Excellent English and Dutch skills, both verbal and in writing
- Experience with Office 365 and virtual communication tools, e. g. MS Teams
- Multitasking and organisational skills
- Good time management expertise with the ability to prioritise workload and remain organised while meeting deadlines
- High people skills with an eye for details
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- A varied and multifaceted range of duties in a dynamic and growing organisation
- Dog-friendly office
- Attractive workplace in Amsterdam, within easy reach of public transport
- A sector compliant salary
We are dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV in Dutch to