FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
Would you like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Supporting the Director with any organisational, administrative, or animal welfare-related topics including legal, finance and HR-related requests
- Corresponding with colleagues and externals on a national, regional and international level
- Coordinating appointments and meetings, as well as keeping and allocating minutes
- Organising team meetings and other travel arrangements for Farm Animals and Nutrition (FAN) Director – flights, trains, hotel accommodation, preparation of meetings incl. facilitation etc.
- Taking care of the expense accounts, credit card bills, finance reports, budget planning, budget forecasting and insurance-related matters
- Establishing an overview of to-do’s and reminding the team of deadlines, tasks, etc.
- Coordinating information requests for FAN Director both internal and external (e.g. Report)
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations content-wise
- Helping with setting up and storage of contracts
- Managing and updating professional and regulatory documentation
- Managing relations with external service providers
- Facilitating inter-departmental and cross-departmental meetings according to the FOUR PAWS facilitation framework
Your profile ideally illustrates
- First years of experience as an assistant or in administrative fields, preferably within an NGO
- Education training with focus on business administration
- Strong finance, notetaking, summarisation, encapsulation and organisational skills
- Fluent English and German skills
- Structured and detail-orientated personality with an understanding of finance, legal framework agreements as well as cultural awareness
- High degree of flexibility and, hands-on mentality
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS vision and mission
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- Work from a beautiful animal-friendly office in the city centre of Vienna, easy to reach by public transport
- Wiener Linien annual ticket and pension fund after the probationary period
- Flexible working times with the option of partial remote work
- A minimum gross salary of EUR 38,000 per year (full-time base, consisting of 14 payments), negotiable depending on higher than required qualifications, skills and professional experience relevant for the position
FOUR PAWS works towards a world filled with respect, empathy and understanding for animals and believes in the same values for people: we strongly encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds and lived experiences to apply as we welcome everyone who wants to support our mission. Please contact Recruiting.Assistant-FAN@vier-pfoten.org if you require assistance applying to this position.
All interested individuals are invited to submit their applications for the position. Please note that in compliance with applicable laws and regulations, having a valid work permit or being eligible to obtain one is a requirement for this position prior to commencing employment.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV in English to