FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
Would you like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Assisting with bear health checks, e.g. procedure preparation, anaesthesia and anaesthetic monitoring, laboratory diagnostics, diagnostic imaging, surgical assistance, etc.
- Managing clinic hygiene, including pharmacy and equipment inventory, purchasing/ordering medication, disposables, equipment, etc.
- Assisting with the organisation and execution of bear rescues as well as accompanying animal transfers (under senior vet supervision)
- Providing veterinary care of all resident bears in BEAR SANCTUARY Ninh Binh, when required as well as daily care of the bears including cleaning, and food distribution whilst adhering to strict safety protocols
Your profile ideally illustrates
- A relevant degree as a veterinarian
- Relevant veterinary experience working with clinical small animals is obligatory, wildlife veterinary experience is an advantage, but not mandatory
- Strong, proven interest in wild animal welfare/conservation as well as wild animal medicine
- Experience in animal care and husbandry
- Excellent Vietnamese and English in both written and spoken form
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment in a motivated team
- Occasional business travel
FOUR PAWS works towards a world filled with respect, empathy and understanding for animals and believes in the same values for people: we strongly encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds and lived experiences to apply as we welcome everyone who wants to support our mission. Please contact email@example.com if you require assistance applying to this position.
All interested individuals are invited to submit their applications for the position. Please note that in compliance with applicable laws and regulations, having a valid work permit for the respective country or being eligible to obtain one is a requirement for this position prior to commencing employment.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your cover letter and CV in English as well as your salary requirements to: