FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
Would you like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Managing your own projects in the field of campaigns to achieve positive changes for animals
- Identifying relevant issues, developing appropriate campaign strategies and implementing them effectively
- Building national and international relationships with stakeholders from the media, politics, industry and society
- Coordinating regularly with national and international colleagues
- Coordinating a campaign core team and collaborating with colleagues from various departments
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Deep political understanding and knowing which leverages can be used to achieve social change
- Relevant professional or voluntary experience in the field of campaigning, ideally in an NGO environment
- Experience in project management and the ability to keep track of complex tasks
- Passion for in-depth research on topics and knowledge of various methods of analysis and strategy development
- Convincing communication skills with a great understanding of and sensitivity for different stakeholders
- Excellent German and good English skills both written and spoken
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS vision and mission
Our offer includes:
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- A dog-friendly workplace, easily accessible by public transport, with a dynamic and pleasant working environment
- Fully paid Deutschland-Ticket ticket or rental bicycle
- Flexible and family-friendly working arrangements including the option of up to 60% from home
- Fully covered pension payments after six months of employment
FOUR PAWS works towards a world filled with respect, empathy and understanding for animals and believes in the same values for people: we strongly encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds and lived experiences to apply as we welcome everyone who wants to support our mission. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require assistance applying to this position.
All interested individuals are invited to submit their applications for the position. Please note that in compliance with applicable laws and regulations, having a valid work permit for the respective country or being eligible to obtain one is a requirement for this position prior to commencing employment.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV to: