FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Supervising your own campaign related projects
- Identifying relevant animal welfare issues, designing appropriate campaign strategies and implementing them effectively
- Monitoring relevant developments (legislation, politics, consumption, economy) in the field of animal welfare
- Establishing contacts with stakeholders from the media, politics, business and civil society
- Coordinating with national and international colleagues regularly, partially in English
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Relevant professional experience, ideally from the NGO environment or demonstrable involvement in social movements with independent organisation of campaigns
- Experience in scientific work
- Ideally university degree in relevant field e.g. humanities, cultural or social sciences
- Competency in project management and first experience with online mobilisation
- Joy of in-depth topic research and familiarity with various analytical methods and strategy development
- Being a persuasive communicator with a great understanding of and sensitivity for different stakeholders
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A varied and responsible job with a lot of creative freedom
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- An animal-friendly workplace and a pleasant job environment in a motivated team
- Flexible and family-friendly working arrangements
We are dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity, and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge. Please send us your application documents (including salary expectation and earliest start date) as one PDF-file via e-mail to