FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Supporting the Head of Campaigns with strategic planning and delivery of FOUR PAWS’ international puppy trade campaign, in the Companion Animals department
- Project managing cross-functional campaign teams to deliver international campaign plans
- Coordinating several external stakeholders towards achieving our goals through positive collaboration and partnerships
- Developing and delivering international public awareness and mobilisation campaigns in cooperation with other team members
Your profile ideally illustrates
- At least 5 years of experience in a professional campaigning environment as well as a minimum education to degree level
- Experience in project and team management, ideally in an international organisation as well as in developing campaign strategies, monitoring, and evaluation
- Excellent ability to manage a variety of stakeholder relations
- Familiarity with best practice lobbying and public campaigning methods
- Excellent communication skills in English and proficiency in German desired as well as the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ideally, expertise or significant knowledge in companion animal welfare issues
- Willingness to travel internationally as required, travel restrictions permitting
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS issues and values
FOUR PAWS offers
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- A dog-friendly office
- If employed in Austria, a gross salary of minimum EUR 40.000,- per year
FOUR PAWS is dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge. Please send us your application documents (resume, diplomas, references) in English via ISG-Karriereportal or per e-mail – please mention the Ref. Nr. 83.433.