FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
Would you like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Developing, implementing and executing national campaigns on different topics in alignment with the international strategy
- Implementing international campaigns aiming at halting the climate crisis and improving the welfare of farm animals together with the international expert team
- Researching, monitoring media, writing and developing campaign materials
- Mobilising the public through offline and online channels
- Growing and maintaining a network with relevant stakeholders such as other NGO’s, media and businesses
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Relevant professional experience as a Campaigner in an NGO environment, experience with climate themes is an advantage
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in Dutch (native) and English
- Good team player, creative and a good communicator
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS vision and mission
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- An animal-friendly workplace in a monumental building in Amsterdam, easy to reach by public transport
- A premium-free pension scheme, fully covered by FOUR PAWS
- Creative freedom and scheduled time for individual learning goals
- Flexible working times with the option of partial remote work
We are dedicated to the principles of diversity, equality and inclusion.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with a cover letter together with your CV in Dutch to