FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team working towards positive change for farm animals, companion animals, and wild animals in captivity.
Your contribution will be
- Actively steering the planning and implementation of national and international campaigns
- Identifying relevant issues, designing, and planning of appropriate campaign strategies and activities, and implementing them effectively
- Monitoring, analysing, and evaluating national and European animal welfare topics and political and legislative developments
- Conducting in-depth desktop and field research and providing content for our campaign work
- Maintaining and building contacts and constructive relationships with relevant stakeholders and public institutions e. g. taking part in events and working groups
- Representing VIER PFOTEN Austria and the Programmes Austria department internally and externally
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Several years of work/campaigning experience in a similar role, preferably in an NGO, animal welfare field, media organsation, etc.
- University degree in relevant field e.g. political science, law, communication, biology, livestock science etc.
- Excellent command of German (C2 level) and English (written and spoken)
- Extensive knowledge of political processes, legislative procedures and the working methods of parties, parliaments, ministries, and civil society organizations is an advantage
- Project management skills with the ability for prioritisation
- Analytical mindset, proactive attitude with a strategic and result oriented thinking
- Willingness and ability to travel in Austria and internationally, driver’s license
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS vision and mission
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- A varied and responsible job with a lot of creative freedom
- An attractive and technically advanced office with excellent public transport links close to the centre of Vienna
- A gross salary of minimum EUR 37.000,- per year negotiable depending on higher than required qualifications, skills and professional experience relevant for the position
FOUR PAWS is dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV and motivational letter in German to: