FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
Would you like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Being responsible for the daily management of the animals and supervision of the animal caretaker team as well as ensuring that daily husbandry practices and safety protocols are strictly adhered to
- Ensuring that the animal-related facilities are properly operated and maintained, and any technical issues are reported and dealt with immediately
- Assisting in veterinary procedures and health checks, as required
- Monitoring, evaluating, and documenting the health condition of animals and implementing treatment plans as per the veterinarian’s instructions
- Establishing and implementing animal training plans for big cats based on the individuals’ needs and in alignment with the Health & Husbandry Department
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Several years of relevant professional experience in similar fields
- Qualifications in captive animal management, as an advantage
- Experience supervising, managing, and training staff
- Very good English communication skills in written and oral
- Valid driver’s license
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS vision and mission
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- The chance to grow together with your team
- An eLearning onboarding platform
- International applications will be subject to work permit requirements
We are dedicated to the principles of diversity, equality, and inclusion.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV, cover letter and salary expectations in English to