FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be:
- Ensuring the smooth and efficient daily operations of the bear areas at BEAR SANCTUARY Ninh Binh, and working within the guidelines of health and safety procedures to ensure animal, staff, and visitor safety and security
- Supervising the animal caretaker teams and ensuring that daily husbandry practices and safety protocols are strictly adhered to
- Creating and implementing enrichment programmes for all bears
- Overseeing facility management of bear houses, enclosures, and some sanctuary grounds
- Carrying out integrations, weighing bears, positive reinforcement training
Your profile ideally illustrates:
- Bachelors’ degree in a relevant subject
- Experience in captive wild animal management
- Experience supervising, managing, and training staff
- Excellent Vietnamese and English language skills
- Practical, adaptable, creative, hardworking, problem solver
Our offer includes:
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment in a motivated team
- Occasional business travel
- An animal friendly workplace with a dynamic and pleasant job environment
- A modern leadership culture and promotion of training measures
We are dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity, and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your cover letter and CV in English as well as your salary requirements to: