FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be:
- Developing and implementing the FOUR PAWS and BEAR SANCTUARY Ninh Binh brand and developing internal and external communications strategies to increase community awareness about animal welfare and animal protection, as well as visitor reach
- Creating social media and website content as well as print materials that are emotional and engaging for existing followers and that attracts new followers and potential donors
- Supporting the implementation and promotion of FOUR PAWS’ education and volunteer programme
Your profile ideally illustrates:
- Relevant bachelor’s degree in environment, biology, or education
- Experience in public relations, communications, and event management and/or in designing, developing, and implementing education programmes is an advantage
- Knowledge and/or experience in animal welfare work and wildlife conservation is a plus
- Graphic design and visual communication skills are highly appreciated
- Very good written and spoken English and Vietnamese skills
- High level of responsibility and personal drive as well as excellent communication skills and coordinating skills
- Dedication and passion for animal welfare and FOUR PAWS values and issues
Our offer includes:
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment in a motivated team
- Occasional business travel
- An animal friendly workplace
- A modern leadership culture and promotion of training measures
We are dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity, and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your cover letter and CV in English as well as your salary requirements to: