FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
Would you like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Implementing the FOUR PAWS and BEAR SANCTUARY Ninh Binh brand and internal and external communications strategies to increase community awareness about animal welfare and animal protection, as well as visitor reach
- Creating social media and website content as well as print materials for existing followers that attract new followers and potential donors
- Supporting the implementation and promotion of FOUR PAWS’ education programmes
- Creating communications materials and ensuring that it is consistent with the organisation's brand and organisational signature
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Holding a relevant bachelor’s degree in Environment, Communications, or Education
- Excellent communication skills and coordinating skills
- Graphic design and visual communication skills are advantageous (Canva, Adobe)
- High level written and spoken English and Vietnamese skills
- Experience in public relations, communications, and event management is an advantage
- Experience in and passion for animal welfare work and wildlife conservation is an advantage
- High level of responsibility and personal drive
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS vision and mission
The offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment in a motivated team
- Occasional business travel
- An animal-friendly workplace with a dynamic and pleasant job environment
- A modern leadership culture and promotion of training measures
FOUR PAWS works towards a world filled with respect, empathy and understanding for animals and believes in the same values for people: we strongly encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds and lived experiences to apply as we welcome everyone who wants to support our mission. Please contact email@example.com if you require assistance applying to this position.
All interested individuals are invited to submit their applications for the position. Please note that in compliance with applicable laws and regulations, having a valid work permit for the respective country or being eligible to obtain one is a requirement for this position prior to commencing employment.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV and motivational letter in English to: