Community Management Officer (m/f/d)
Full-time | 40 hours per week | Hamburg, Germany
FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
Would you like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
You are part of the communications department of FOUR PAWS Germany and together with our digital communications team you are responsible for the online content of the organisation, both operationally and strategically, together with the Head of Communications.
- Being the first contact person for the online community (Instagram, Facebook & Twitter) and, if necessary, crisis manager
- Ensuring and increasing online awareness for FOUR PAWS, e.g. through Google AdWords and the growing engagement of our online community
- Being responsible for creating creative and engaging content (topics, photos and moving images) for our core target group on the relevant channels as well as the website
- Being co-responsible for the editorial planning and publishing of social media and website content
- Working collaboratively with colleagues from other departments to develop successful campaigns tailored to the audiences of our digital communication platforms
- Being committed to the strategic development of a lively community in our social media channels and engage in direct exchange with our animal welfare enthusiasts
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Professional experience in managing digital and social media channels
- Skills in the use of common content management systems and social media tools, such as falcon.io, NEOS or Wordpress
- Excellent German and good English skills both written and spoken
- Being able to oversee monitoring and reporting of social media campaigns as well as the analysis of different target groups
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to act as a moderator between FOUR PAWS and the community
- Profound knowledge in content production and abilities with common community management tools
- You are creative and find the right words on the appropriate platforms to inspire the FOUR PAWS community
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS vision and mission
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- An animal-friendly workplace with a dynamic and pleasant job environment
- Modern leadership culture and promotion of training measures
- Public transportation ticket or rental bicycle
- Flexible working times with the option of partial remote work
- Fully covered pension payments after one year of employment
FOUR PAWS works towards a world filled with respect, empathy and understanding for animals and believes in the same values for people: we strongly encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds and lived experiences to apply as we welcome everyone who wants to support our mission. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require assistance applying to this position.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your application documents (including salary expectation and earliest start date) as one PDF file via e-mail to