FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
Would you like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Preparing and optimising the cost calculation, target-actual comparisons as well as budget and forecast analysis
- Maintaining as well as improving the existing financial reporting system and the related data streams
- Contributing to projects like the implementation of a new ERP system (MS D365) as well as designing an expressive Fundraising reporting
- Extracting data independently and performing ad hoc analyses based on given data as well as preparing the results for the management to support decision-making
- Maintaining financial master data like cost centre and cost units as well as the assignment of general ledger accounts to management and reporting accounts
- Supporting in month-and year-end closing tasks
Your profile ideally illustrates
- University degree in e.g. Business Administration/Management, Audit, Accounting, Controlling or similar qualification (e.g. Controller IHK)
- First professional experience in financial controlling
- High affinity for IT-systems, basic experience with ERP systems (ideally in MS D365) as well as solid skills in MS Office applications (especially Excel)
- Solution-oriented person with a strong sense of responsibility and the ability to work independently
- Fluent German as well as proficient English skills
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS vision and mission
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- An animal friendly, dynamic and pleasant organisational culture
- A working atmosphere that allows you to shape our growing organisation and to take over responsibility from day one
- Career development opportunities and regular participation in advanced training courses
- Flexible and family-friendly working arrangements
- An attractive workplace in Hamburg, easy to reach by public transport
FOUR PAWS works towards a world filled with respect, empathy and understanding for animals and believes in the same values for people: we strongly encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds and lived experiences to apply as we welcome everyone who wants to support our mission. Please contact Bewerbung@vier-pfoten.de if you require assistance applying to this position.
All interested individuals are invited to submit their applications for the position. Please note that in compliance with applicable laws and regulations, having a valid work permit for the respective country or being eligible to obtain one is a requirement for this position prior to commencing employment.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge. Please send us your application documents (including salary expectation and start date) via E-Mail in English to