FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
Would you like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Demonstrable professional experience in EU data protection law
- Degree in law, business, or economics and/or qualification in the field of data privacy
- Proficiency in English and advanced knowledge of German
- Ability to familiarise with privacy legal frameworks in other jurisdictions quickly
- Understanding of core technical concepts necessary for the implementation of measures to reduce risks
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS vision and mission
Your contribution will be
- Acting as contact point for privacy topics towards internal stakeholders, and providing advice on technical and organisational measures to reduce risks
- Drafting, advising and negotiating on Data Processing Agreements and other contractual documents in collaboration with the DPO
- Supporting with the organisation’s accountability obligations, including the maintenance of appropriate Records of Processing Activities in our data mapping software
- Collaborating with the DPO on conducting data protection impact assessments where required, and identifying and implementing privacy controls to remediate risks
- Supporting relevant stakeholders with data subject requests and data breach management
- Interfacing with cross-departmental teams on a variety of privacy topics in all areas of the organisation
- Developing internal data protection and compliance trainings
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- Modern leadership culture and promotion of training measures
- An eLearning onboarding platform
- Flexible working times with the option of partial remote work
- Wiener Linien annual ticket and pension fund after probationary period
- The yearly gross salary range for this position is EUR 53,000 - EUR 58,000 (full-time base, consisting of 14 payments) according to our internal compensation scheme
FOUR PAWS works towards a world filled with respect, empathy and understanding for animals and believes in the same values for people: we strongly encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds and lived experiences to apply as we welcome everyone who wants to support our mission.
All interested individuals are invited to submit their applications for the position. Please note that in compliance with applicable laws and regulations, having a valid work permit for the respective country or being eligible to obtain one is a requirement for this position prior to commencing employment.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV in English.