FOUR PAWS is the global welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Our audiences are growing, and the topics we are facing are complex with links between climate crisis and animal welfare becoming more evident.
The Deputy Director Germany is responsible to oversee the day-to-day activities of the organisation, ensuring that the organisation is managed and performing efficiently and effectively.
Your contribution will be
- Act as a deputy and sparring partner to the Director Germany
- First point of contact for major changes and meeting with entire operations staff to explain changes, answer questions and maintain morale
- Managing the national strategies and operations in Fundraising, Finance, and HR
- Establish quantitative and qualitative metrics guidelines, standards and objectives in line with FOUR PAWS International
- Plan, direct, implement, evaluate, monitor, forecast and control budgets and cost of operations in each division
- Implement policies and procedures aligned that will improve day-to-day operations in alignment with the global framework
- Support all entities in Germany and aim for synergies and optimisation in processes and reporting
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Personal identification and commitment to animal welfare
- Successful track record in leadership as well as senior operational roles with NGOs or corporate business
- Being a convincing and motivating leader within a fast-growing and diverse organisation
- Excell as a persuasive and engaging communicator and motivator
- Fluent in German & English
The offer includes
The opportunity to truly contribute to global charitable projects with a multinational team of ambitious and dedicated specialists with a strong teamwork culture. An attractive compensation and benefits package is planned for the position, depending on qualifications, skills and professional experience.
FOUR PAWS works towards a world filled with respect, empathy and understanding for animals and believes in same values for people. We encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds and lived experiences to apply.
Be part of a good cause and engage in this top level professional challenge!
All interested individuals are invited to submit their applications for the position. Please note that in compliance with applicable laws and regulations, having a valid work permit for the respective country or being eligible to obtain one is a requirement for this position prior to commencing employment.
Please submit your CV in English, quoting ref no A011269