FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need, and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects at www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Developing, writing and coordinating content to promote LIONSROCK Big Cat Sanctuary on all its social media channels to increase the number of followers, keep followers engaged, and attract a wider target group to the sanctuary
- Working with other departments to coordinate content for the website and social media channels
- Monitoring all digital platforms and trends
- Measuring growth and performance through weekly and monthly reporting via Google Analytics and social media platforms to adapt strategies
- Writing content and managing the upkeep of the LIONSROCK website
- Developing creative campaigns to promote LIONSROCK Big Cat Sanctuary and all the activities offered
- Working with Canva, social media management programmes like Falcon, as well as in a CMS system similar to WordPress
Your profile ideally illustrates
- First years of relevant experience
- Experience in leading content team in developing social media content for local and international
- Knowledge of the Free State and its tourism landscape is an advantage
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Office, Google Analytics, CRM databases, website, and communications software
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, with a general understanding of data analysis techniques
- Strong proficiency in social media tools (including Facebook, Instagram, Falcon and Canva)
- An interest in photography and videography is an advantage
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS vision and mission
The offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment in a motivated team
- An attractive and technically advanced office
- Training measures and an eLearning onboarding platform
FOUR PAWS works towards a world filled with respect, empathy and understanding for animals and believes in the same values for people: we strongly encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds and lived experiences to apply as we welcome everyone who wants to support our mission. Please contact email@example.com if you require assistance applying to this position.
All interested individuals are invited to submit their applications for the position. Please note that in compliance with applicable laws and regulations, having a valid work permit for the respective country or being eligible to obtain one is a requirement for this position prior to commencing employment.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV and salary expectations in English to