FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Supporting the Fundraising team to deliver campaigns for donor recruitment and donor development by employing multiple digital platforms throughout the year, including website, Social Media and Online Advertising
- Setting up and optimising online adverts on a regular basis
- Using your excellent online campaigning knowledge, to recommend and maximise channels for best traffic and conversions
- Supporting the day-to-day management of all digital advertising of the Fundraising programme
- Producing clear, actionable digital evaluation reports and undertaking ROI analysis
- Managing the Google AdWords account and optimising campaigns
Your profile ideally illustrates
- First years’ experience in managing digital campaigns
- Significant direct experience of setting up and optimising digital advertising across a range of digital platforms
- Experience in the production of digital advertising and website content
- Experience in using analytics tools to develop reporting and ROI evaluations as well as the Google AdWords campaign management tool
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- An animal-friendly workplace with a dynamic and pleasant job environment
- Workplace health promotion initiatives
- If employed in AT: a gross salary of EUR 42,000 per year
- If employed in UK: a gross salary of £35,000 per year
We are dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV in English to: