Digital Fundraising Team Lead (m/f/d)
Maternity Leave Cover | Full-time | 40 hours per week | Vienna Headquarters, Austria
FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
Would you like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Those are exciting times for you to join our team. The team is expanding and has been recently re-structured to allow the organisation growth at higher levels, bringing animal welfare worldwide.
To support this ambitious goal, this new team structure requires an additional set of skills and expertise which we hope you can help us to fill in with your current knowledge and experience.
You will be joining a dynamic and diverse team that will be driving and facilitating important strategic topics in the organisation and helping us to shape the future of this growing organisation.
Your contribution will be
- Leading the delivery of paid online marketing campaigns for lead generation and donation income
- Being responsible for the Digital Fundraiser, supporting the setup and optimisation of online adverts
- Coordinating the Growth Market Fundraiser, supporting them to deliver region-specific acquisition campaigns
- Measuring online campaign performance and optimising channels for best traffic and conversions
- Identifying, sharing, and driving A/B and multivariate testing
- Developing strategies to convert leads into donors
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Several years’ experience in online advertising and paid marketing
- Experience building campaigns in meta and Google ad platforms
- Experience in developing new audiences, geographic regions or testing new platforms
- Understanding of online performance tracking and reporting
- Direct line management experience
- Having strong communication skills and being fluent (written and oral) in English
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS vision and mission
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- Extra family days at the end of the year
- Flexible working times with the option of partial remote work
- An animal-friendly workplace with a dynamic and pleasant job environment
- If employed in AT: 25 days of annual leave (in addition to national holidays)
- If employed in AT: Wiener Linien annual ticket/partial contribution to Klima Ticket, and pension fund after probationary period
- Maternity leave cover, contract limited to 1 year
- If employed in AT: A gross salary of between EUR 50,000 and EUR 54,000 per year (full-time base, consisting of 14 payments), negotiable depending on higher than required qualifications, skills and professional experience relevant for the position
FOUR PAWS works towards a world filled with respect, empathy and understanding for animals and believes in the same values for people: we strongly encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds and lived experiences to apply as we welcome everyone who wants to support our mission. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require assistance applying to this position.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV in English to