FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
Would you like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us on our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for a dedicated Director UK to lead the FOUR PAWS UK team.
Your contribution will be
- Leading the FOUR PAWS UK office in the UK
- Providing strategic leadership to a committed and highly capable team
- Leading our campaign and communication priorities to ensure our campaigns have maximum reach and influence
- Leading our profile-raising work including with the media, and building relationships with a wide range of stakeholders including government and parliamentarians, to influence social policy and legislative change that delivers real impact for animals
- Working closely with the FOUR PAWS’ International head office and other national entities
Your profile ideally illustrates
- A track record of high-profile networking, influencing national policy and working with the media
- Experience of representing key issues to a wide range of stakeholders, including politicians and companies
- Experience in communicating key policy and campaign messages to a variety of audiences
- An ability to build FOUR PAWS UK’s profile and partnerships to ensure impactful growth
- A sound understanding of fundraising
- An inclusive and supportive leadership style
- A commitment to making a difference to the lives of animals across the globe who need it the most
FOUR PAWS offers
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- An animal friendly workplace with a dynamic and pleasant job environment
- A modern leadership culture and promotion of training measures
- Workplace health promotion initiatives
- Office location close to London Bridge
- A gross salary of up to £60,000 per year, dependant on experience
FOUR PAWS is dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge by visiting the link below.