Dynamics 365 Technical Expert (m/f/d)
Full-time | 40 hours per week | limited for 3 years | Vienna Headquarters, Austria – Hamburg, Germany
FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
Would you like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
You as Dynamics 365 Technical Expert are providing technical/system knowledge and expertise to the design and implementation of Dynamics 365 solutions across FOUR PAWS globally, as part of the project team within IT. The duration of the project is estimated for 3 years.
Your contribution will be
- Participating in the solution plan & analyse phase to align on the functional and technical design of the Dynamics 365
- Working in close collaboration with Dynamics 365 consultants to define and create solution architecture, integration design, data migration approach
- Driving the realisation of the proposed solution on the side of FOUR PAWS and managing the technical rollout of the solution on a global level
- Being responsible for the configuration of solution components of D365
- Monitoring the project progress, documenting technical risks and issues, proposing mitigations plan and working with the project manager to resolve potential issues
- Working closely with the engineering team to ensure fit with the enterprise architecture
- Providing expert input into the user training
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Relevant years of experience in implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Functional and technical knowledge of Microsoft Power Platform, Dynamics 365 apps, related Microsoft cloud solutions, and other third-party technologies
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Informatics
- Very good English communication skills – written and spoken
- Critical thinking and project management skills
- Dedication, flexibility and ability to work in a team
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS vision and mission
Our offer includes
- An opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with a growth mindset and DEI culture
- A technically advanced office with excellent public transport links close to the centre of Vienna
- An animal-friendly workplace with a dynamic and pleasant work environment
- Workplace health and well-being initiatives
- A minimum gross salary of EUR 48,000 per year (full-time base, consisting of 14 payments), negotiable depending on higher than required qualifications, skills and professional experience relevant for the position
FOUR PAWS works towards a world filled with respect, empathy and understanding for animals and believes in the same values for people: we strongly encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds and lived experiences to apply as we welcome everyone who wants to support our mission. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require assistance applying to this position.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your Cover Letter and CV in English to
All interested individuals are invited to submit their applications for the position. Please note that in compliance with applicable laws and regulations, having a valid work permit or being eligible to obtain one is a requirement for this position prior to commencing employment.