Email Marketeer (m/f/d)
Full-time | 40 hours per week | Vienna Headquarters, Austria
FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
Would you like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Managing day-to-day email marketing campaign execution, including planning, targeting, set-up, testing, execution, reporting and optimisation
- Developing performance reports focused on campaigns goals
- Setting up automated journeys using Marketing Cloud Tool
- Using AB Test, segmentation and industry best practices to set up successful campaigns
- Reviewing our former campaigns to ascertain areas of strength and weakness, which could inform subsequent outputs
- Working closely with our Content Developer on the creation of copy and content strategy
- Conducting market research and networking with other relevant organisations to better comprehend prevailing consumer behaviours
- Remaining well informed on animal welfare issues and FOUR PAWS’ activities through interaction with the Programmes and Communications departments
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Some years of experience in email marketing, with experience in wider digital marketing a benefit
- Strong understanding of CRM and email marketing tools, ideally direct use of Marketing Cloud and Salesforce
- Understanding of online performance tracking and reporting
- Strong communication skills and fluent (written and oral) in English
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS vision and mission
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- Extra family days at the end of the year
- Flexible working times with the option of partial remote work
- An animal-friendly workplace with a dynamic and pleasant job environment
- 25 days of annual leave (in addition to national holidays)
- Wiener Linien annual ticket/partial contribution to Klima Ticket, and pension fund after probationary period
- A gross salary of between EUR 45,000 and EUR 50,000 per year (full-time base, consisting of 14 payments), negotiable depending on higher than required qualifications, skills and professional experience relevant for the position
FOUR PAWS works towards a world filled with respect, empathy and understanding for animals and believes in the same values for people: we strongly encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds and lived experiences to apply as we welcome everyone who wants to support our mission. Please contact email@example.com if you require assistance applying to this position.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV in English to
All interested individuals are invited to submit their applications for the position. Please note that in compliance with applicable laws and regulations, having a valid work permit or being eligible to obtain one is a requirement for this position prior to commencing employment.