FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
Would you like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Representing FOUR PAWS and its demands around animal welfare and meat reduction at international fora
- Cultivating and expanding a relevant network of political decision-makers within national governments and international organisations with a focus on the climate crisis and meat reduction
- Developing and implementing FOUR PAWS’ advocacy strategy that includes both a convincing vision and smart goals for an ambitious but realistic schedule
- Contributing to and promoting FOUR PAWS positions on the climate crisis and farm animals; keeping track of key legislative and policy developments in this field
- Organising stakeholder meetings as well as public discussions and events
- Observing the political landscape closely and identifying starting points for our demands and developing these alongside campaigns team
- Collaborating with the Farm Animals and Nutrition department and other FOUR PAWS lobby offices and ensure the knowledge-exchange
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Relevant professional experience, preferably in the climate movement and/or educational background in climate or similar environmental studies
- Proven skills and experience of advocacy in legislative and political processes; Preferably experience of working in or with UN/EU institutions or national government
- Comprehension in interpreting relevant scientific concepts
- Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with decision-makers at the highest level
- Strong project and organisational skills
- Capability in working with an international team and external partners to achieve the programme objectives
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English, including presentation skills
- Proficient in MS-365 cloud-based packages: Word/Powerpoint/Excel
- Willingness to travel internationally as and when required
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS vision and mission
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- An animal-friendly workplace with a dynamic and pleasant job environment
- Flexible working times with the option of partial remote work
- An eLearning onboarding platform
- Creative freedom and scheduled time for individual learning goals
- Celebration of small and big successes throughout your journey with your team
FOUR PAWS works towards a world filled with respect, empathy and understanding for animals and believes in the same values for people: we strongly encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds and lived experiences to apply as we welcome everyone who wants to support our mission. Please contact email@example.com if you require assistance applying to this position.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV and Cover Letter in English to
All interested individuals are invited to submit their applications for the position. Please note that in compliance with applicable laws and regulations, having a valid work permit for the respective country or being eligible to obtain one is a requirement for this position prior to commencing employment.