FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
Would you like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
You as Finance Project Coordinator are responsible for work packages related to the implementation of the ’Finance ERP solution’ Project. The project is defined for 2 years.
Your contribution will be
- Supporting the implementation of a FOUR PAWS ERP solution
- Developing a project plan, setting objectives and predicting resources needed while managing them in an effective and efficient manner
- Ensuring that the project is delivered on time, within scope and within budget
- Tracking all tasks to completion to ensure the project is delivered on time and to budget
- Monitoring budgets spend for the campaign and reporting to the Steering Committee on a monthly basis
- Supporting the Director Finance in completing all tasks related for the planning cycles, as well as monitoring and evaluating the campaign.
- Fostering and maintaining positive relationships with key stakeholders within the organisation
- Representing the Finance perspective in all project-related meetings
- Acting as the point of contact for the Director Finance globally regarding this project
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Proven years of professional experience in implementing an ERP System in an international context, ideally knowledge in Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Completed (Master’s) Degree in Economics or business informatics or relevant experience in Finance (e.g. Accounting, Controlling, etc.)
- Very good English communication skills in written and oral, good German skills as an advantage
- Sound knowledge of project management methods and having implemented international projects are an advantage
- Solid MS Office knowledge, especially MS Excel
- Critical thinking and project management skills
- Dedication, flexibility and ability to work in a team
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS vision and mission
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- An animal-friendly workplace with a dynamic and pleasant job environment
- Modern leadership culture and promotion of training measures
- Flexible working times with the option of partial remote work
- Wiener Linien annual ticket and pension fund after probationary period
- A minimum gross salary of EUR 55,000 per year (full-time base, consisting of 14 payments), negotiable depending on higher than required qualifications, skills and professional experience relevant for the position
FOUR PAWS works towards a world filled with respect, empathy and understanding for animals and believes in the same values for people: we strongly encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds and lived experiences to apply as we welcome everyone who wants to support our mission. Please contact email@example.com if you require assistance applying to this position.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV and letter of application in English or German to