FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Administrating Payment Portals and Credit Cards
- Supplier Master Data Maintenance
- Playing an active role in the Recording and Approval Process of Supplier Invoices
- Supporting the Director Finance in diverse topics and projects
- Handling daily emails and correspondence
- Being responsible for the internal SharePoint-Site content and update management
- Active handling the electronic document management including doc-filing
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Commercial education or professional experience in accounting, business administration, economics
- Excellent German and English
- Experience with MS Office 365, Excel (e.g. VLOOKUP and Pivot table) as well as MS Teams
- Multitasking and organisational skill
- Good time management expertise with the ability to prioritise workload and remain organised while meeting deadlines
FOUR PAWS offers
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare as high professional service unit in an international context
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- A modern leadership culture and promotion of training measure
- An attractive and technically advanced work infrastructure with excellent public transport links close to the centre of Vienna
- A gross salary of minimum EUR 32.000,- per year negotiable depending on higher than required qualifications, skills and professional experience relevant for the position
If you are interested to work for an international animal welfare organisation - please send us your application documents (resume, diplomas, references) via ISG-Karriereportal or per e-mail – please mention the Ref. Nr. 83.917.