FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
Would you like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Those are exciting times for you to join our team. The team is expanding and has been recently re-structured to allow the organisation growth at higher levels, bringing animal welfare worldwide.
To support this ambitious goal, this new team structure requires an additional set of skills and expertise which we hope you can help us to fill in with your current knowledge and experience.
You will be joining a dynamic and diverse team that will be driving and facilitating important strategic topics in the organisation and helping us to shape the future of this growing organisation.
Your contribution will be
- Being the main point of contact for market support requests and coordinating the required support from markets provided by the international fundraising teams
- Supporting fundraising teams in the markets to develop their national fundraising plans in alignment with our global key priority areas
- Providing tactical and operational recommendations on their fundraising plans based on their fundraising performance
- Establishing and updating service level agreements with the markets describing the necessary agreed support from international to deliver their national fundraising plans
- Coordinating daily business operations, stakeholder management and hands-on support provided by international fundraising teams
- Providing learning opportunities and promoting best practices shared among markets in global key priority areas
- Coordinate and facilitate fundraising initiatives focused on the markets within the DACH region
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Several years’ experience in fundraising, from strategy development to implementation
- Work experience in multinational organisations, preferably in the international offices
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Fluency in English and German
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS vision and mission
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- Extra family days at the end of the year
- Flexible working times with the option of partial remote work
- An animal-friendly workplace with a dynamic and pleasant job environment
- If employed in AT: 25 days of annual leave (in addition to national holidays)
- If employed in AT: Wiener Linien annual ticket/partial contribution to Klima Ticket, and pension fund after the probationary period
- If employed in AT: A gross salary of EUR 42,000 (full-time base, consisting of 14 payments), negotiable depending on higher than required qualifications, skills and professional experience relevant for the position
FOUR PAWS works towards a world filled with respect, empathy and understanding for animals and believes in the same values for people: we strongly encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds and lived experiences to apply as we welcome everyone who wants to support our mission. Please contact FRRecruitment@vier-pfoten.org if you require assistance applying to this position.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV in English to