FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
Would you like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Those are exciting times for you to join our team. The team is expanding and has been recently re-structured to allow the organisation growth at higher levels, bringing animal welfare worldwide.
To support this ambitious goal, this new team structure requires an additional set of skills and expertise which we hope you can help us to fill in with your current knowledge and experience.
You will be joining a dynamic and diverse team that will be driving and facilitating important strategic topics in the organisation and helping us to shape the future of this growing organisation.
Your contribution will be
- Leading the development of the Global Fundraising plans in accordance with the Fundraising Direction and collaboration with all markets
- Driving and facilitating progress towards key results in the global fundraising plans among all markets
- Coordinating the fundraising strategic, tactical and operational support from the International office to all markets based on their local needs
- Overseeing and managing the development of global skill shares, capacity building and expert networks around key fundraising topics
- Overseeing and managing the creation and coordination of a product development platform with regular giving among all markets
- Managing the budget of all market support areas: market support coordination, product development and skills sharing
- Line managing and further developing the global fundraising market support team
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Several years’ experience in fundraising, from strategy development to implementation
- Work experience in multinational organisations, preferably in the international offices
- Direct line management and team development experience
- Strong stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English (mandatory) and German (desirable)
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS vision and mission
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- Extra family days at the end of the year
- Flexible working times with the option of partial remote work
- An animal-friendly workplace with a dynamic and pleasant job environment
- If employed in AT: 25 days of annual leave (in addition to national holidays)
- If employed in AT: Wiener Linien annual ticket/partial contribution to Klima Ticket, and pension fund after the probationary period
- If employed in AT: A gross salary of EUR 54,000 (full-time base, consisting of 14 payments), negotiable depending on higher than required qualifications, skills and professional experience relevant for the position
FOUR PAWS works towards a world filled with respect, empathy and understanding for animals and believes in the same values for people: we strongly encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds and lived experiences to apply as we welcome everyone who wants to support our mission. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require assistance applying to this position.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV (diplomas and references) in English - please mention the Ref.Nr. 96.755.